The Mi robotic vacuum cleaner is a highly intelligent device for home use. He has 12 sensors, including ultrasonic – radar sensor abyss – sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer to map the interior of the house. The three processors follow the movements of the robot in real time and calculate using the SLAM – algorithm (simultaneous localization and mapping) the layout of the house or apartment. So it is possible for the Mi Saugrober to determine where he was located, and thus to determine the best cleaning routes. The Mi returns to the charging station and is automatically charged after cleaning. If the battery level during the cleaning fall to below 20%, the robot interrupts the cleaning, it returns to loading station, charges up to 80%, and then continues the cleaning.
- Features: vacuuming, sweeping
- 1800Pa suction power, wireless, control over ‘Mi House’ App
- Intelligent route planning, overcoming of up to 1, 5 cm high obstacles, crash – sensors
- Up to second 5Std life (approx. 250 sq m), 5200 mAh battery, self-loading
- Scope of supply: Xiaomi Mi Robot Robot – vacuum cleaner, charging station, power cable, comb the brush cleaning, Quick Start Guide