- Amazfit Verge Smartwatch with GPS A smartwatch with understated elegance for the fashion-conscious fitness enthusiast, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect combination of style and technology.
- Live Connected, Make and answer calls: With built-in microphone and speaker, you can make and answer calls while it’s connected to your phone (currently only supports Android phones.)
- Multiple Sports Modes: Amazfıt Verge features 12 sports modes and the built-in GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system. You can precisely track your sports activities, see your route and distance made, and know the calories that have been burned.
- Do More. Charge Less: Run, bike, hike, or whatever you love doing for up to 5 days on a single charge (the battery life will be influenced by various factors including settings, operations and environment).
- 1.3’’ AMOLED screen: More clear images and lifelike clock pointers on the 13 customized clock faces. 3 clock faces designed by Territory Studio. 17% more display area than a normal 1.2-inch smart watch, which makes it easier to read your messages.
1.3’’ AMOLED Screen
- 1.3’’ AMOLED screen shows clear images and lifelike clock pointers on the 13 customized clock faces. 3 clock faces designed by Territory Studio.
- 17% more display area than a normal 1.2-inch smart watch, which makes it easier to read your messages.
- With the anti-fingerprint coating the screen stay smooth and clean.
Amazfit Verge Has What a Mobile Phone Has!
- You can use your AMAZFIT Verge to make or answer a call
- When there is an incoming call, the watch will vibrate and ring, and then you can answer the call via the watch without pulling out your mobile phone.
- You won’t need to pull out your phone to answer a call, you can do it right on your wrist! You can go out for a run hands free, or for any occasion when holding your phone is not convenient, and not worry about missing an important call again.
- This function only supports Android phones
Read Mobile Messages on Your Watch
- What will you do if your WhatsApp keeps popping up messages at a meeting? You want to check up, but it isn’t always appropriate. Instead, you can simply lift your wrist to read the messages on the 1.3-inch screen without bothering to pull out the mobile phone. Your good manners and professionalism will be intact.
- Receive notifications for emails, messages and other apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, and other mobile apps right on the display of your AMAZFIT Verge.
- You will also receive reminders if you’ve been sitting too long or vibrations from your alarm clock.
MULTI SPORTS MODES
- AMAZFIT Verge features 12 sports modes and the built-in GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system.
- Amazfit Verge offers a variety of lifestyle-enhancing functions, especially with its smart monitoring for sports and health. It has 12 sports modes and the GPS+GLONASS dual-satellite positioning system, which tracks your activities and tells how many calories you’ve burned.
- Sports Modes: Run, Run Indoor, Trail Run, Walk, Elliptical Trainer, Climb, Tennis, Skiing, Soccer, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Jumping Rope
BRAND NEW OPTICAL SENSOR
- Optical Sensor: Amazfit Verge uses a next-gen, high-precision optical sensor and new algorithms for more accurate monitoring and low power consumption. Full-day heart-rate monitoring lets you see the changes and spot any abnormality. It’s the smart way to monitor for optimal health.
5 Day Battery Life for More Fun
- It isn’t easy to increase the battery life of a smart watch equipped with multiple functions and AMOLED screen. However, the battery life has always been a strong point of Amazfit. The Verge is another example. It can last for a whopping 5 days on a single charge!
- Save the trouble of frequent charging! You don’t have to remind yourself of charging your watch every night before going to bed.
- You can go for a few days hiking or camping, far from any power source and being worry free about your battery, your AMAZFIT Verge can handle this.